Lawler Construction Mission Statement:
To realize our client’s vision through building a well designed, constructed and efficient home or commercial building per our industry’s best practices.
It’s not often you find the dedication to service in a company that holds itself to such high standards as Lawler Construction Incorporated. From the age of 19, Jim Lawler knew he wanted to be a builder and set himself to the task of learning from the best. He learned how important relationships are in business from his father, who was a plumbing contractor for 30 years in the Sedona/Verde Valley area. He learned every aspect of construction from the leading contractors in the area and at the age of 26, he was awarded his first contract to build a home as a general contractor. Jim and Cindy Lawler have been building their family business together in the Verde Valley for over 30 years. Their motto: “Good Service, Good Value and Good Quality” has been the foundation of their business. They believe in keeping costs to a minimum, without sacrificing quality, and passing those savings along to their clients.
– Our philosophy is to incorporate integrity and quality into every home we build
– Our goal is to ensure all our clients have the very best home building experience, from design to completion.
– The Lawler team commits to completing projects on time and budget.
– As an ENERGYSTAR® partner, we provide the “green building” technologies and techniques that add decades to the longevity of a building and minimize your energy costs year after year.
– Licensed for both residential and commercial building.
– Making dreams a reality in Sedona and the Verde Valley since 1985.
After more than a decade of experience in construction, Jim and Cindy Lawler established Lawler Construction in 1985. They continue to turn their ideals and craftsmanship into realizing the dreams of their clients through building fine residential custom homes and commercial projects.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2470 Cottonwood, AZ 86326
Phone: (928) 634-5433